Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Monday, 24 July 2006

First lesson is under 12 hours away...

Twelve hours from now and we will have already started teaching our first class. It should be interesting to say the least. Teaching English in Seoul, South Korea is slowly becoming a reality (aside from being obsessive-compulsive with my digicam and snapping food pics). Wish us luck!

The image “http://yeah.uv.ro/images/logo.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.


Anonymous said...


I happened to come across your blog searching for recent experiences of those teaching English in Korea. I'd like to follow your teaching experience if you don't mind. I am a Korean Gyopo from CA and was thinking about doing the same possibly next year.

Good luck and keep up the posts!

estlxlan said...


Anonymous said...

Awesome! Will you take pictures of the students? I want to know how many people are in one class and stuff! Tell me everything!

(Your cousin)

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com