Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Thursday, 27 July 2006

I am so smart, S M R T!

What do I say when kids try to question the rules of the class? I point to the top left corner of the board and say the following in a scary voice (insert evil voice now):


Hard at work...


*Update: More uses with tacks...this is getting fun:


Ok...that Homer Simpson quote from the last post got me going. After we got to work, my jacket and bag looked like they were tossed into a swimming pool and retrieved. Where could I hang my bag and jacket without having any hangers in the room?

First I rummaged around for these:


...and in the end I came up with this:


Pretty cool if I say so myself. Who would've known tacks make great hooks for jackets and shoulder bags? Well, now you know!

If you look closely in the above picture, you will see a small black dome. That is the "big brother" digital recording system WITH audio. So every movement and sound I make is catalogued. Grreeeat!

I hope you are all enjoying my Korea blog on teaching English in Seoul!

1 comments:

Jon Allen said...

you bet. I've just read the whole lot now and added you to my blogroll.

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com