Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Monday, 24 July 2006

Last day of training...*gulp* + extras

So, we had our last day of "training" today which basically consisted of us going over our lesson plans with our supervisor. We had to extract some more information out of her, she seems to want to with hold info from us. Anyways, we photocopied quizzes, got supplies and went through our LP's with the other teachers.

Now, being the computer n3rd that I am, I noticed on one of the staff computers that someone had installed Azureus and had downloaded a Red Hot Chili Peppers album. When I saw this, the following picture appeared in my head:

Unregulated school computers + the world's fastest internet connections + USB 2.0 ports + my 2.5" portable laptop hard drive = downloading movies and tv shows using Bit Torrent!

Let's just say that I will be watching Inside Man (DVDrip of course) starring my dawg, Denzel, in about 24 hours. Muahhahahahaha!


estlxlan said...

Hi Gdog, i am a regular reader of your blog. =)

stuff that you post are really interesting. keep it coming!

Gdog said...

Thanks for the kind comments. Glad you enjoy the blog. :)

Anonymous said...

You are a LIGHT BULB!!! What fun I am having traveling to Korea!!!

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com