Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Wednesday, 26 July 2006

Maxim coffee--up close and personal

The first time I tried Maxim coffee, it was the "Mocha Gold" flavour you saw in the previous post. Well, that bag disappeared in a week and a new bag of regular Maxim returned in its place. Enjoy the pictures!


Here's that famous small "cup" that is everywhere in Korea:


The secret to making the perfect cup of Maxim coffee, is to fill the cup 1/4 way with hot water, swirl it around until the mixture is in a thick syrup, then fill'er up!


I must give credit where credit is due. Without this wonderful machine, I would be forced to drink nothing but water all day long. Thank you, my dear friend *tear*:

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I recently received Maxim coffee mix as a gift. I only received the individual packets, so not sure how to mix. If I use a regular coffee cup do I still need to mix 1/4 cup hot water, mix and fill?

Gdog said...

Hmm, I would probably only fill up your coffee cup just under half way. Just test it out until you find the perfect mix.

Elizabeth said...

Thanks so much for the information.

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com