Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Wednesday, 26 July 2006

Our digital doorbell...you can run, but you can't hide!

I was going to post this earlier, but in our place the doorbell system is digital. When I mean digital there is a live camera that shows who's outside when they ring the bell. Here's Devante ringing the doorbell this morning to tell me to hurry up to leave. If only she knew that I stopped to take pictures of her on the lcd screen!

Perfect! Now I can finish getting changed, pack up my books and head out the door. Did I mention we have to clock in when we get to school? Have no fear, we leave 8 minutes away!


For those who are considering coming over to teach English in Seoul or anywhere else in South Korea, I cannot reiterate that you should be asking LOTS of questions about your accomodation and making requests. The worst thing they can say is "no", right? ;)

1 comments:

Lily said...

Hey!

I'm getting even more excited about coming over after I graduate looking at all the cool gadgets and widgets you guys have in your apartment.

Doors that talk, and digital doorbells!
That's awesome. Thanks for sharing pictures!

=D

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com