Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Friday, 28 July 2006

Two heads are better than one--thanks dIRTy!

One of my avid blog readers, former Counter Strike addict, formerly known as, [dIRTy] Watch Out Behind You (he has held the position of Executive Director of Janitorial Services at the RBC Burnaby branch for years now; can you guess who he is now? His name rhymes with "smokin cow") emailed me about my spelling of "paragraph" on the whiteboard. I spelled it incorrectly as "pargraph". Now, it's ironic because the title of that post was "I am so S M R T"! That error is a test...a test for my students to catch the Teacher's spelling mistakes.

I just want to let everyone know that I did that on purpose...to match the title of the blog post (I'm lying, but I'm confident everyone will believe me). =)

RBC Financial Group - We Put Our Clients First
If you need a top notch banker, please email royalbank@gmail.com


Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com