Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Monday, 14 August 2006

Breakfast in Itaewon

On Saturday morning we headed to Itaewon for breakfast with some coworkers. Now, keep in mind that we have not enjoyed breakfast (aka scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, french toast, etc...) in over a month. The results after we arrived were staggering. Let the show begin!

Forget buying that Samsung LCD monitor for your computer...save your money and buy a car instead:

After a short taxi ride and some aimless wandering we arrived at our final destination:

Devante had French toast and I had the Country breakfast:

I was hoping for hashbrowns but mashed potatoes were fine by me:

Are you tired of salivating at all my food posts? Email me and let me know!


Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com