Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Tuesday, 1 August 2006

Guess who's back online?

Yup, after a short hiatus, The Daily Kimchi is back online. We are getting an internet/cable package from Mokdong Cable installed tomorrow. It will cost us roughly 36000w/month for 52 channels (this will include 6-8 movie channels, CBS, FOX, and some other English channels) and cable internet.

You're probably wondering where I'm using the internet to post to my blog right now. Well, it turns out the open wireless connection I was using before is now back online. Previously, when I was connected my homepage would take me to their wireless router's "setup" page and I had the ablility to change the settings! Anyways, I think I messed the settings up because one thing led to another and the "ssid" disappeared! Oops. Anyways, I won't need to piggyback on this connection for much longer. This time tomorrow I'll be using my own internet. Yay!


Blake said...

Just poking my head in to say hi.
I've really enjoyed reading your blog. Keep it up! :)

Anonymous said...

Doe this mean you are now going to be an honest citizen?? lol

Gdog said...

Thanks the for comments everyone.

AJ: haha, you are funny. I am only using this internet for your entertainment !

Anonymous said...

Can't you get the death sentence for something like that in Korea? :P

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com