Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Wednesday, 30 August 2006

New banner--do you like it?

How do you like the new banner on The Daily Kimchi? I think it's appropriate considering I love Carrefour. ;-)


AZZAI.COM said...

Hi! Nice site. I will be back. Visit mine too and leave a comment please. If you want to link exchange or banner exchange we can do, give a message to me.

anon127 said...

I can't see your banner. Do you view your page in IE? Thats what I have to use at work and I don't see a new banner and everything that would be in your sidebar is at the bottom of the page under the last post. Have you thought about a new template? There's one that is kind of newspaper-ish at this site that might go with your daily kimchi newspaper theme nicely. they have it in blue and red.


lily said...

I love the new banner :)

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com