Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Monday, 21 August 2006

New site design...change is good

Welcome to the redesigned layout of The Daily Kimchi, your favorite Korean blog on teaching English in Seoul. My previous rant about my blog layout (the background and sidebar issues) inspired me to change up the look of my blog.

Turns out, the new Blogger Beta is the dirty culprit for messing up my blog template and other blogs as well. I like this new design as it's simple and clean. I hope you do too. If you have any suggestions for this site, please drop me a line as I would be happy to hear from you.

*Edit* The above cartoon was created by Joe Kimmel, Kimmel & Associates. Copyright, Joe Kimmel (my apologies for not linking to your site earlier).


Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com