Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Tuesday, 12 September 2006

Another Korea food blog: ZenKimchi Food Journal

Now, I love my food posts on The Daily Kimchi. I've discovered another food blogger, based in Korea as well. Joe's blog is ZenKimchi and it's one of the most comprehensive blogs I've seen, mixing both humor and a positive spin on life. He puts a lot of hard work into his blog and it shows.

Check it out when you have a moment--soon to come in the future, a joint "durian eating adventure." That's right...both The Daily Kimchi and ZenKimchi. Bring it on! =)


ballsuni said...

I have been reading both of kimchi blogs. I've checked zenkimchi for some time now, and then recently found yours (from August) and now I'm a regular. :)

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com