Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Monday, 11 September 2006

Costco bugulgi bake--a great source of beef!

Let me make this very clear: I love beef. ;-)

In other parts of the world, beef sometimes is the central ingredient in most dishes. In Korea, it's all about balance and beef is just one piece of the puzzle. So whenever I order a beef dish I always want more beef. I could get Korean BBQ but that is a bit costly. Lately, I've been craving a good sized portion of beef that's both economical and tasty (without going to McDonald's). I discovered the item for me: the bugulgi (beef) bake at Costco.

This monster has so much beef it's almost unhealthy (not really, but it seems that way). The bugulgi bake is so mammoth it won't even fit properly on the plate at Costco.

This thing is just oozing with cheese and green peppers...it doesn't even fit on the plate!


There was beef to the last bite...it tasted like a philly cheesesteak (if you look carefully, you'll notice that I also took a bite out of my napkin--I was that hungry):


For those who have seen The Lake House...it looks like Keanu was orchestrating a tree planting near Costco:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com