The issue here is that a link or photo causes the blog to appear too "wide" for Internet Explorer. This drops your sidebar and creates one big, frustrating mess. Well, after some perseverance and detective work with Google I found out the solution myself.
Here's how I fixed the problem:
I increased my content width to "700px", main width to "410px", and sidebar width to "220px". This widens your overall blog and fixes the problem. This isn't a very technical explanation but let's just leave it at that. Please Contact me if you have any questions!
IE users, you can now:
1. See the sidebar (it's been a while)
2. See my banner at the top
3. See that I really need to go to bed.
...it's getting late--3am to be exact. Gee, the things I do for my beloved readers! ;-)