Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Thursday, 21 September 2006

Lunch box 1939...darn good sandwiches

Here's my plug for a Philly Cheesesteak style sandwich from Lunch Box 1939 located inside the Hyundai Department store. The owner was really friendly and sandwiches were awesome! I would recommend visiting if you are craving a sub style sandwich from home that is hot, delicious and reasonably priced (6000w; 6USD)!

Lunch Box 1939 locations can be found throughout the world and Asia:

Here's the "food model" display:

...and here's a picture of my sandwich along with two FREE drinks (I told you he was nice)! Devante bought a croissant sandwich and that's some spicy sweet and sour chicken as well to top off our lunch (the best part was the free cell phone key chain thing...I ended up giving it way to one of my students):


Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com