When I mention furnished, here is a list of the items that came with our officetel:
- stove with dual burners
- fridge/freezer (the fridge was stocked with water, juice and fruit! how nice!)
- frying pan (I'll talk more about this later), two pots, kettle
- 2 glasses, 2 mugs, 4 bowls, plate, 2 forks, 2 knives, 2 sets of chopsticks,
2 kitchen knives, 2 spoons, 2 forks, cutting board, metal spatula + ladel
- 2 hand towels, 2 sets of slippers + shower sandals
- 2 chairs + kitchen table, TV + power bar, dresser, drying rack,
- bed with sheets, comforter, 2 pillows
- air conditioning unit
Anyways, this will vary from company to company. It is your responsibility to ask questions and get answers!
Our frying pan was pretty cheap and got scratched during our first attempt at cooking. Using a metal spatula with a non-stick pan just doesn't work out in the end. This scratch decided to RUST on us--that's when we concluded that buying a new pan was in order.
Here's the rusty scratch (I've ingested lots of non-stick coating lately):
Here's our new T-fal frying pan/wok! It's great and I love it!
You know your pan is hot and ready for action when the Thermo-Spot turns solid! What incredible technology (no, I am not affiliated with T-fal)!