Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Saturday, 16 September 2006

Sightseeing tip: extra batteries for your camera

Today we visited Insadong for the second time (our first visit was here). Now, normally whenever I am going out I take my camera with me and a back up battery. Well, today my primary battery ran out of juice and when I put in my back up battery, it was out too! I had forgot to recharge my back up battery--I was shocked because that would mean no more pictures for my blog readers!

So here's a tip...if you're coming to teach English in Korea and you're taking a digital camera with you, try to bring a second battery with you. I would recommend buying third party manufactured batteries to save money as OEM versions are extremely expensive. I bought my back up battery on eBay and the savings were substantial. I did manage to take some pictures today and will be posting later!

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com