Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Wednesday, 27 September 2006

Street BBQ's: rotisserie technology

If you love street food, you'll enjoy eating it while you're teaching English in Korea. There are trucks that pull up shop everywhere, 24 hours a day. Outside the Omokyo subway station (exit 2) there has been this one BBQ stand that I've been dying to try. Well, it was my time a few days ago as I took the plunge. This place had the ultimate marketing tool: a rotisserie that would draw your attention like flies to a dump truck. The smell of the juices hitting the lava rocks was mouthwatering!

Here's the stand:


A picture is worth a 1000 words, so here you go:


If a picture is worth a 1000 words, a video is worth 1 million:

3 comments:

Jon Allen said...

stop it. You're making my mouth water.
I had some earlier this week. Very good and very cheap.

MikeHu said...

I love those Korean stands that sell the Korean chicken on the stick! They have one on almost every street corner. It's very convenient when I'm on the go and have no time to stop and eat something. Plus it's very delicious.

Sandra said...

Hello,

I was trying to contact you by email but couldn't find it on your website.

Can you contact me at sandyahn at gmail dot com

Thank you,
Sandra

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com