Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Monday, 23 October 2006

Drastic change in weather...shorts aren't a good idea

Korea has four distinct seasons and so far I've experienced two of them. For the past three months I've been wearing shorts and a short-sleeve collared shirts to work. The hot summer weather and mild autumn weather permitted me to do this. However, yesterday was a different story.

The moment we stepped out of our officetel I felt the brisk chill...and the moment we stepped out of our building it felt like someone had blasted mother nature's air conditioner on high! The air felt fresh but holy smokes was it ever brisk and cold. My students had jackets and some of them had scarves. So yeah, maybe today I will consider wearing PANTS and a long sleeve shirt of some sort. That's my ramble for the day--ta ta!

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com