Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Tuesday, 3 October 2006

I've decided to join the Korean military...

Every fit Korean male is required to do two years of military service since the country is technically still at war with North Korea. The South Korean military is one of the largest militaries in the world. You will see them everywhere walking around in their uniforms, especially around the subway stations.

I have decided to join the military...here I am with my unit. Don't ask who those guys are standing beside me...(notice my "soldier" facial expression) I've never seen them before...

If you're also interested in enlisting, you may do so at the Korean War Memorial...;-)


Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com