Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Saturday, 7 October 2006

A milestone: 200th post on The Daily Kimchi!

Wow. This is the 200th post on The Daily Kimchi. Blogging takes dedication and time--I've managed to keep at it and here I am. Anyways, I hope everyone so far has enjoyed our experience of South Korea. We are having a fantastic time here and I think everyone should visit here if they get the chance.

Thanks to all my readers and especially those that take the time to leave comments--they are much appreciated. Oh, and by the way, happy belated Chuseok to everyone!

Here's a gift we received from our work. Del Monte juice gift sets and scarves! I'll be wearing that beautiful black scarf with butterflies while I'm teaching English. Yikes!


But wait, there's more. I have a gift for my readers out there...boxes of Kellogg's "_______ K" cereal with red berries. For some reason, the "Special" was covered on every single box at Costco. What are they trying to hide? That's scary!

10 comments:

ZenKimchi said...

I guess it's just Ordinary K.

korean reader said...

Congraturation on your 200th post!
Keep up with good work!!
Happy Thanksgiving Day!!!
!!!!

Lily said...

Hey G-Dog. I'm taking Korean right now and one of my classmates found this link on the internet. You mentioned you were trying to learn Hangul. I hope this helps :)

http://www.korean-edu.com/lk/flmovie/bas6_1.swf

Congrats on your 200th post! I'm really enjoying your updates on teaching and on food.

Gdog said...

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I'm really having a blast with my blog so that keeps me going especially when people leave comments. :)

Lily: Thank you for the Hangul website...that is one of the better ones out there! :)

Jon Allen said...

well done with the 200 posts.
Sometimes it's hard to keep up reading other blogs
and continue ones own blog. Must update mine today
after chusok.

Anonymous said...

Isn't that Costco stuff crazy?!? There are a bunch of masked off words on western stuff. I've seen "natural" blocked off granold bars and "real" peanuts! nuts! Anyay, congrats on your 200 posts and you're making me miss hagwons with the scarf and juice gift set! Score!

-Kevin (prep for maryeats.com)

maryeats said...

200, I am not surprised. Every time I hit your blog there appear to be 5 or 6 new posts I need to read through to catch up. I bet you will hit 1000 by Christmas! Congrats.

Anonymous said...

200? That's great! Your blog makes some interesting reading. One thing though, why does my internet security always register (and block, thankfully) an attack everytime I access your blog? :(

Gdog said...

Hmmm...that's the second time I've heard that from a reader of mine. My blog is hosted on www.blogger.com which is owned by Google so I'm assuming any security risks would be on their part. What did the message say exactly? Maybe your internet security settings are too high?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Gdog but it doesn't seem to be doing it anymore. Maybe it's sorted itself out. Still enjoying the blog - roll on 300 posts!

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com