Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Friday, 27 October 2006

Top 10: TEFL blogs...The Daily Kimchi is recognized!

TEFLLogue has come up with a list of Top 10 TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) blogs and The Daily Kimchi was recognized at the top of their list. It has been fun writing about my experiences in Korea and it's nice that others have appreciated my blogging. Click here to see the rest of the list. There is a plethora of other fantastic Korea blogs out there and I encourage you to check out the links that I have on my blog.

To celebrate this mini achievement, I'm going to have a bowl of...

...green tea flavored cereal! Thanks Post!

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Did it taste good?

Gdog said...

I actually did not buy the cereal as we are still trying to finish off honey nut cheerios, raisin bran and quaker granola all from Costco...I'll consider it next time! ;)

Anonymous said...

hmm.. i really like reading this blog :)

ZenKimchi said...

Wow! That kicks bootangie! Congratulations!

maryeats said...

Congrats dude.

Spencer said...

Cheers to the TEFLLogue list.

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com