Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Sunday, 15 October 2006

A Twosome Place...a visit inside...with more than two people!

You may remember from my previous visit to Cold Stone Creamery in Jongno-gu that I posted a picture of A Twosome Place. Well, near the end of the week we visited Sinchon, which is one stop after Hongkik University. We went to A Twosome Place for a post-work birthday party celebration with some friends from work. By the time we got there it was pretty late so Gdog refrained from ordering anything (I know, I shocked myself too) but he did end up going to MCDONALDS! That experience was not as good as my normal McD's experiences in Mokdong. However, I have decided to never go there again (unless it's during the lunch special hour, when all combos are 3us).

Anyways, check out these tantalizing salads from A Twosome Place. Normally you see food models made with fake ingredients, but I think these salads are the real deal.

Caesar salad with about 5-6 leaves...yummy!


Herb Chicken Salad...you get what you pay for since it's 3700w (4usd):

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you came back, OMG, i logged on your blog to read your canadian life. Oh well,
Welcome back!!! mangchi!!

Gdog said...

Hey thanks for the comments, who are you?

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com