Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Friday, 3 November 2006

Boston Hotdog...$1 for a hot dog

Wandering around Omokgyo led us to Boston Hotdog, a small stand in a hole in the wall. I'm not sure if this is a chain or not, maybe you guys can help me. Now, I saw the sign and immediately I was drawn towards the stall like steel towards a magnet. The menu had lots of cheap items--I decided on a chili hot dog for $1--you can't go wrong for a buck (although the ultimate hot dog deal is at Costco--$2 for a hot dog and a drink!)

Anyways, the lady made the hot dog, I ate it and it was delicious. I'll be returning as it's located just minutes away from our work.

The front of the store:


The menu with distorted, resized food shots:


"One chili hot dog coming up!"


Here is my pale-looking hot dog--trust me it was pretty good; there was no chili but just spicy sauce. Who would've thought hot dogs from Boston would be so good:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com