Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Friday, 3 November 2006

Homever update...

Homever is just six days away from its grand opening. They've been giving away free grocery tote bags still (you see everyone within a one kilometer radius sporting one). The entire building has been painted to a dark mustard color. I'm not sure if I'm a big fan, but whatever, it's Homever (that rhymes)! I can't wait for it to open...walking an extra 200 meters to another grocery store is extremely demanding! ;-)

Here is the yellow beast:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, "homever" and "whatever" don't rhyme.

Anyway, I like your blog so keep writing.

Gdog said...

Thanks for the comments. "Home-ever" + "what ever" rhymes the last time I checked. Anyone else? ;-)

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com