Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Monday, 6 November 2006

It's now very cold...ice cold

Yesterday was a surprise when we walked out the front entrance--it was freezing! The weather has started to get extremely cold for my tastes so that means it's time to bring out The North Face jacket. Today it's about 2 degrees Celsius and it's going to get colder. Time to bundle up big time. Maybe I should have brought my long johns with me. How's the weather back home?

2 comments:

Sandra said...

My dad told me Korean could be like that, one day its summer and the next day your in the middle of a blizzard. Here in Nevada it's about 20 Celsius during the day, about 5 at night. You should be able to find long johns there, I have a ton from Korea.

Anonymous said...

It's -7ºC in PG!!

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com