Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Monday, 27 November 2006

It's snowing back home--when can we expect snow in Seoul?

This morning, in my email inbox, I received four emails from friends and family back home--all with pictures attached showing the snowstorm that is taking place right now in Victoria and Vancouver. It's quite early for snow this time of the year back home (it usually starts around late December and early January). When can we expect the snow to visit us in Seoul? I'm waiting in anticipation (who doesn't like the snow?)...

Here's a little tour of the snow back home...enjoy!

This is a scene from Victoria, taken by Devante's brother (I like the people running in the background; nice pic):

One more scene from my uncle's neighbor's house--notice the tree carnage (similar to the street carnage in Korea; let me refresh your memory...click here, here, here, or here):

Let's move across the Straight of Juan de Fuca over to Richmond...taken by my sister (yes, that is a snowman):

Here's a shot of Vancouver taken by my brother:


Sandra said...

Ah, its snowing here (Carson City, NV) today :(

maryeats said...

I got that email from my sister in Seattle. Can't wait to get home and see it.

Ed said...

When I was in Seoul a couple years ago, it snowed too. I was rather surprised.

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com