Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Friday, 1 December 2006

The #1 choice of breakfast for English teachers

Today is Saturday--and we have to work. You're probably asking why. I'm going to tell you why. It's because this will give us a winter vacation (that starts in less than three weeks) that consists of consecutive days off so there won't be a gap in between.

Anyways, to start off this memorable Saturday I have decided to try my first bowl, ever, of GREEN TEA CEREAL! I've posted about green tea cereal in the past (to celebrate my achievement on the Top 10 TEFL blogs list), well here I am living my dream.

Here's a picture of the cereal...it doesn't look appetizing (it's really green...well, it's green tea) but it does taste pretty good. It's not overly sweet, but still hits the spot. It's a bit on the crunchy side but my teeth are still intact. Enjoy:

8 comments:

Sandra said...

Yay, finally. Glad to know that it tastes good. My favorite form to have green tea in is ice cream.

Gdog said...

Sandra, I thought you'd enjoy this post. I love green tea gelato...yummy!

Sandra said...

Of course this post is the best :) There is a Japanese sushi buffet chain, Todai, www.todai.com, that occasionally has green tea chocolate, its good too, but not as good as the ice cream

Anonymous said...

Gdog how can I email you? I wanted to get more info on this green tea cereal you had? Where did you find it?

Gdog said...

anonymous: Hey, my email is located at the top right of my blog, on the right column. Shoot me an email!

Jeehye said...

Green tea cereal is my favorite one as well. I didn't know in the U.S. but I think it can be a big hit. The combination of milk and green tea cereal makes grean tea latte flavor!

JHL

Jeehye said...

I love greentea cereal as well. That is my ordinary breakfast choice. Combination of the creal and milk tastes like green tea latte! Enjoy.

Reis`y said...

How much is a pack of green tea creal in Korea?

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com