Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Tuesday, 19 December 2006

Christmas Lights @ City Hall

Previously on The Daily Kimchi I mentioned how I wanted to go take some pictures of the sights and festivities at City Hall. After being inspired by I'm A Seoul Man and SeoulLife.net, I just had to join in on the fun. Here are my attempts at City Hall and Chonggaechun. Comments are welcome.

Pictures from the day...here's the ice skating rink they setup:


Just one of a million people here taking pictures (just like me):


It was cold so we went inside for a bit. On our way back from the Lotte Department Store:


You must visit City Hall to see the lights:


A few from Chonggaechun:






Season's Greetings from Audi:

2 comments:

Jon Allen said...

great shots Gdog.
I took one of the Audi tree too.
You missed out the car beside it!

Sean Carter said...

I love the pics. They are so beautiful. Its a wondeful sight. Peep into My Blog for some unique and interesting gift ideas and loads of other fun stuffs.

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com