Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Sunday, 10 December 2006

Curing a cold part two: Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8

Another way to help cure a cold...is to go shopping! We visited Namdaemun market and conveniently happened to visit my favorite digital camera store. While I was there, I bought a new lens for my Canon 400D/XTi/Kiss Digital X digital SLR.

I've been doing a lot of research over the past few months and I decided on the Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 as my first walk around lens (read here on where to buy a digital camera in Seoul).

This lens rocks and I'm loving the wide angle capabilities.

Here are a couple random test shots around Namdaemun:

"Just another day at the office..."


Sandra said...

Wow... that's a lot of cell phone thingies.

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com