Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Monday, 4 December 2006

Finishing off the last of the kimchi

About two months ago I bought a bag of kimchi from Homever. A few nights ago we (mainly Gdog) finished off the bag (to Devante's delight since it stunk up our fridge so bad--even though it was stored in a ziplock bag and then put into an airtight container) with some ramyeon noodles, spinach and dumplings. The kimchi got better over time--and the smell got worse in our fridge. It was a wonderful feeling smelling a wave of pungent odor bombard my nostrils--the moment I would grasp onto the door handle and pull.

Kimchi is delicious, but I should've taken ZenKimchi's advice and purchased a real airtight container (I had a plastic Ziplock style container). Oh well, until next time!

My mouth is watering just looking at this picture...mmm...kimchi...


Sandra said...

I think my favorite type of kim chi is ggakdugi, http://www.lifeinkorea.com/Food/food.cfm#Ggakdugi

Ed Lau said...

I used to really like kimchi...I don't know why I don't anymore although I did eat quite a bit of it when I was in Korea. I simply love all the little tidbits that come with the main meal.

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com