Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Tuesday, 12 December 2006

My first "kraze" experience in Seoul

That's right...I had a crazy experience on the weekend in Myeongdong--at Kraze Burger that is! I've seen their locations around Seoul and I just had to try it. After being stuck all day in bed sick on Saturday, we had to venture out of the apartment. Why not start some Christmas shopping?

Kraze Burger opened their first location in Apgujeong back in 1998. It was "the first premium gourmet hamburger restaurant to open in South Korea." You can read more about it here and here. The name stems from joining the "K" from Korea with "Craze" to create a "crazed" delight.

This location is up on the 3rd floor in Myeongdong, near Krispy Kreme...


I saw the logo and I started feeling CRAZY!


I opted for "The matiz," a burger with bacon, lettuce, tomato, cheese, onions, barbeque sauce and pickles.


Drum roll please...here it is, a crazy burger served to a crazy customer. The burger was pretty good but portion wise, it was a little small to my liking. Also, for 8200w (Value Added Tax included) I thought maybe it would come with fries. Nope, just some pickles, jalepenos and corn. Look at that fatty piece of bacon--yummy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are doing a great job with your blog, so do keep it up. The restaurant/food reviews - nice-uh!

Jon Allen said...

I went there once. such a rip off price for a tiny sad little burger.
i tried to get my money's worth with the free refill on the soft drinks,
but there's only so much fizzy orange I can drink.

I thought Burger King was better,and whatever you do
don't go to Lotteria: one of the worst burgers I've ever had!

There was a series of reviews of burger bars over at the Marmot's hole,
but they seem to have dried up now.

I just found another expat ( fellow brit ) who's reviewing restaurants
http://seoulfoodguide.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Krazy Burger + Krispy Kreme = TROUBLE!!!

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com