Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Tuesday, 19 December 2006

Our Mr. Pizza Experience--next time it will be nude

Let's get this straight: Mr. Pizza is "Made for Women"...so all the guys out there, watch out! This marketing campaign is supposed to push their "fresh" pizza to all the females out there. If you want that coveted "S line" you better start eating Mr. Pizza.

We ordered early last weekend and I used their website to guide me through the ordering process. I was lucky that the girl who answered spoke some English, but not a lot. I patiently explained to her our address and ordered a regular Mr. Pizza Combo. Want to have an interesting night/meal? Go ahead and order a "Nude Pizza"--that's right, the pizza is so good it will take your clothes off. I must try that next time. ;)

Fast forward 30 minutes later, I receive a call on my cellphone--it's the delivery guy speaking in Korean. I have no idea what he is trying to say but I just keep on repeating our address in Korean and mention "Homever" and "KT" (the major landmarks near us). Turns out I'm a genius because within two minutes he was ringing our doorbell and I was devouring slices of mouthwatering pizza.

The pizza box...that number is universal--it doesn't matter where you call from, you'll still get Mr. Pizza:

My pizza was awesome. Much better than my previous Papa John's experience. Toppings were plentiful and there was the perfect balance of pizza sauce and cheese. I will be ordering again:


Cat said...

Looks yummy! We have a Mr. Pizza in our 'hood, too. I'll have to give them a try.

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com