Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Tuesday, 5 December 2006

Our new pink humidifier

Korean winters are cold and very dry. So dry that buying a humidifier is almost a necessity. We bit the bullet and picked one up on the weekend from Homever. It is a smaller model but it has worked great so far. Are you excited yet?

Look at this pink monster (Devante likes the color):


It looks like a pink kettle if you ask me:

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Awe, it looks so cute, and that's saying a lot coming from me. I don't even dress my daughter in pink.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh I'm jealous. I have the worst soar throat right now. My new place is dusty and dry. I think I need to invest as well!

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com