Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Tuesday, 19 December 2006

Watching The Holiday

So after our chicken galbi experience in Sinchon, we decided to go watch a movie--The Holiday, starring Cameron Diaz, Jude Law, Kate Winslet, and (one of my favorite actors) Jack Black. I last mentioned The Holiday during my post about Ashley Restaurant in Homever. We watched the movie at the Grand Cinema. We had to get up to the 10th floor to watch our movie! We were a few minutes late but we made it.

The Grand Cinema is located in Sinchon:

The romantic comedy of choice for the holidays:

The movie was...your typical romantic comedy. It was funny but there were cheesy moments that made me cringe at times. Jack Black is hilarious, you just have to watch the movie to understand what I am trying to say. He was good, but it wasn't a Nacho Libre performance by the guy.

On a side note, we've been extremely busy packing and cleaning as we're moving to a new suite a few floors up. I was just on my hands and knees scrubbing down the bathroom (including the toilet). >_<


Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com