Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Monday, 15 January 2007

The Daily Kimchi's "Food" posts...bored?

I had a reader post a comment recently about wanting to read all of my food posts. Well, I just took a few minutes to go through and label all of my food posts. For those long time readers of my blog, this will be a trip back through time. For new visitors, I would highly recommend checking out these posts (since November)...they are fun, entertaining, educating, and of course they will make you hungry. ;)

Check them out here, or by clicking on the label "Food" at the bottom of this post. For those still on dial up, this page may take a while to load, so grab a coffee and come back.

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com