Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Monday, 22 January 2007

Delivery: Experiencing Pizza Etang

Pizza in Korea is pretty darn good. So far, we've tried Vincent's, Papa John's, Submeal, Mr. Pizza, and Pastario. Late last week we tried delivery via Pizza Etang, a popular pizza joint that is famous for its 2 for 1 special, two large pizzas for 14900w. We've had Pizza Etang at work for staff lunches and pizza parties for the kids.

Ordering delivery was going to be another task, giving my limited Korean. But being Gdog, anything is possible--in other words, they called me back twice to explain something to me in Korean. I had no idea what they were saying, but nevertheless, roughly 30 minutes later I was eating hot pizza!

The two pizzas arrived piping hot...let's get our eat on! Of course, pickles, hot sauce, and a creamy garlic sauce is provided for your dining pleasure:

Pizza #1...the combination special: pepperoni, green peppers, sausage, and onions.

Pizza #2: the bugulgi special...beef, green peppers, and onions.

Pizza Etang is delicious, but it's a bit on the doughy side. If you like doughy pizza, you will love their pizza. You can't beat two large pizzas for 14900w--give it a try.


candy said...

Hey! I must say I enjoy your blog very much ^_^
My brother is in Korea, teaching English and has recently convinced my fiance and myself to join him...
so your blog came up in a google-ing night of SK information.

Keep up the postings, they're very entertaining!

Gdog said...

Hey candy, thanks for the kind words! Feel free to look deep into the archives, I have a lot of information on Korea. Check out the Teaching English FAQ if you want more information!

candy said...

I actually sat down one night and read through the whole blog of yours :D

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com