Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Tuesday, 16 January 2007

Dinner next door...for 5500w

When you're sick with the flu, you don't really have an appetite. Well, late last week after sleeping all day and night, I decided to walk to the BBQ place next door for a cheap, hot meal. This is what you get for 5500w ($5.50US)...a beef and veggie dish in broth, rice and five side dishes (all you can eat; including kimchi of course!)...why should I be cooking again??

5 comments:

Amit said...

nice informative Korean blog there.I am interested to blogroll with you.Do add me(www.ktima.wordpress.com) as "Movie Maniac" in your blogroll and inform... i shall then do the same.
Thanks...will be a pleasure blogrolling you

Sandra said...

Why can't I get Korean delivery here?? Why? Oh, yeah, I'm in the middle of nowhere, aka Nevada :( poop!

Ben said...

That looks seriously awesome - I miss the panchan in Korea. American joints skimp, usually only doling out bean sprouts (kongnamul), spinach (shigumchi), and of course, kimchi.

*sigh...

Catherine June said...

Yeah man, there's no need to cook, fantastic! :D I cook a lot and the only problem with that is grease...the house I live in has "open concept", boiling (e.g. rice porridge, instant noodles, vegetables, some soup)is fine but cooking with oil....oh man...

Gdog said...

Catherine: tell me about it. Living in one room is not a good idea when you're cooking with oil. On certain days, the cologne I wear is called "bacon and eggs"...

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com