Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Wednesday, 17 January 2007

Kit Kat chocolate's Korean cousin

Do you like Kit Kat bars? I saw this tonight at Homever while we were in the check out aisle...I believe it's Kit Kat's Korean cousin that was lost at birth, KicKer...I didn't buy it, but maybe I will next time to give it a try. They definitely love their chocolate in Korea. Maybe I'll post about it one day. But in the mean time...

"Give me a break, give me a break, give me a break with that KicKer bar!"

Does this commercial from 1988 bring back any memories?


Carol said...

Hi! I had some questions about teaching English in Seoul. Is there a way I could e-mail you to ask? Thanks!

Gdog said...

Hi Carol! Email me at teachenglishseoul@gmail.com

joey♥ said...

hi i've been reading your blog for a few weeks now. i really enjoy it! your posts are always entertaining and interesting to read. i'm korean-american (my parents grew up in seoul), so i love reading about your adventures. just wanted to let you know how great of a blog you have! :)

sue said...

I know what it tastes like.
It doesn't taste as nice for sure! Though some people seem to like it.
I wrote a post about it about three months ago, it wasn't a review though.


Gdog said...

Joey: thanks for the kind words! :) It's always nice to hear feedback. Thanks for posting a comment on my blog!

Sue: Thanks...I am going to check out that link now! :)

Katie said...

Too funny. I remember that commercial and - I'm happy to report - the song as well!

I like the new peanut butter Kit Kat but in general I do not find the (what's it called?) the chunky Kit Kat better than the original.

Also: Gdog, I'm going to "tag" you with a "5 things you didn't know about me/the tefl logue/the daily kimchi". (my post will be up soon and I get to tag FIVE people...) You're it!

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com