Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Saturday, 3 February 2007

As promised, here's your McBreakfast!

14 hours ago, I promised McDonald's breakfast to my readers. Well, I am one to follow through on my promises. So this morning I made the trek to our local McDonald's. Breakfast ends at 11AM, and I was lucky to make it there in time (after dragging myself out of bed at 10AM).

What was on the menu today? A bacon and egg McMuffin, sausage and egg McMuffin, two hashbrowns, hotcakes, and orange juice. There was some confusion was I wanted OJ instead of coffee, but the employee charged me for two OJ's. I tried to use "charades" to get my point across but I failed miserably. Luckily, a nice Korean lady behind me spoke English and was able to help me out. "Kum-sum nee-da!" (thank you)

Here's the McMorning Menu:


Here is a menu of the sides at McDonald's. They've recently introduced a barley and rice milkshake. Love corn? You can have a side of corn for 1000w ($1USD):


McDonald's has plastic bags made for beverages, avoiding cupholders. Also, no matter where you are in Korea, they will charge you for plastic or paper bags. It's part of their efficient recycling program:


Our "healthy" breakfast...sometimes you just crave western breakfasts. This was a quick fix but normally we would hit up Puffin in Itaewon:


My sausage and egg McMuffin...it was not bad. Like my teeth marks? There you have it...breakfast on Gdog. Happy now?


Join my AGLOCO network! Get paid to surf the net!

2 comments:

Peter Chen said...

Hi gdog,

Thanks for leaving a comment in my post old classic Blogger or New (previously beta) Blogger template. I have responded to your comment.

Peter a.k.a. Enviroman
Enviroman Says

Anonymous said...

Hey, how come they get two hash browns when we only get one here?

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com