Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Wednesday, 14 February 2007

Finally moved over to the new Blogger

Okay, it took me some time to figure out how to rearrange a few items on the blog, but the change over has been completed pretty much. The new Blogger makes it much easier to customize and add features to your Blogger blog. For example, creating a links list is incredibly easy and rearranging "page elements" makes it simple to customize your blog. I downloaded a modified three column "Minima" template and with the help of Peter Chen, I was able to modify the blog to my liking. This will be a continuing work in progress. I hope you enjoy the new layout.

1 comments:

Sandra said...

It looks really good, easy to read

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com