Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Sunday, 11 February 2007

MyBlogLog...join my community!

If you haven't noticed already, I recently joined MyBlogLog, an interesting site that allows you to put a "face" to your blog audience. If you scroll down the blog you will see thumbnail pictures of recent visitors that are also part of MyBlogLog. I think this is a great way to interact with my readers and to learn what other people are up to in cyberspace.

If you want to add some interaction to your blog, all you have to do is edit your blog template and insert some HTML code. MyBlogLog also offers site stats for your blog. Join my community here!


Anonymous said...

when i come to your site, i get a pop up boxt that says error. might want to check it out. - http://www.asiantom.com

Darin said...

hello Gdog,
I would like to offering you link exchange,
I have a crab blog about baby,
I already add your link in my blog,
If you interested,please add my link also..

Thank you

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com