Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Monday, 19 February 2007

New banner + misc. blog fixes

You've probably noticed by now that my blog has a new banner. It's a picture taken from outside the National Museum of Korea, where we visited on the weekend (I'll post about that later). Currently my blog is still under construction so please bear (thanks Jon) with me. I have received emails from my fellow readers using Internet Explorer that they were still experiencing difficulties loading my blog.

Anyways, I've done some tinkering and the problem seems to be fixed. I've loaded the blog successfully without any errors now in both Firefox and IE. If you haven't heard of Firefox, it's an alternative browser out there that is free and more secure than IE. It's worth giving a try.

For those using IE out there, please let me know if the blog loads properly or not. Also, do you like the new banner? I'm off to the rat race--thanks!


Katie said...

Hey Gdog - I can read your blog again! You are the second or tenth person to mention Firefox...so I might just have to look into that at some point.

I like the new picture! I also liked the CarreFour too one because, well, sometimes I shop and CarreFour and it's a good place, but this one's cool too.

Gdog said...

Hi Katie, thanks for the comments! I thought I'd give the blog a different look with a new banner. I might setup a rotating system one of these days...

john from daejeon said...

Hi Gdog,

My IE is opening your site perfectly now. Never had any trouble with Netscape or Firefox. I prefer IE because of my Windows Live OneCare set up. Microsoft provides cheap and top notch firewall/anti-virus/anti-spyware protection with Windows Live OneCare, but they do crack down on numerous websites and don't allow them to be opened. I use multiple protection software packages. Have your computer hacked once and you become more than a little paranoid. Don't work too hard.

John from Daejeon

Yee Piao said...

I am interested to read about life over at South Korea and I would like to exchange bloglinks with you so that I can access your blog without memorising your URL.

If you would like to accept this offer, kindly add me to your blog and reply me add my blog about this and I will add you back as soon as possible...


Yee Piao, blogger of Simple Life of YP

Lisa said...

It is loading perfectly now! I noticed last night. Thanks for fixing it.
Take care,
Bay Area, California

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com