Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Thursday, 22 February 2007

Review from the TEFL logue

If you haven't visted the TEFL logue already, you're missing out on a fantastic resource for your teaching needs. In the realm of ESL websites, it can be difficult to separate the good ones from the bad ones. Need ideas for your classroom? Looking for a job? Need some last minute activities? Look no further than the TEFL logue, as they have a plethora of resources there at your fingertips.

One of the first places I would look is their "Best of" page, where you can find the most popular and resourceful posts made by Katie, the proprietor of the site. She painstakingly updates the site daily (which I have not done lately; I've been busy with work--hey, I'm human!) with lots of excellent information and helpful tidbits of information, all related to teaching English.

Katie over at the TEFL logue has been a long time supporter of my blog and she recently to reviewed The Daily Kimchi (edit: forgot to add the url). I had promised her that I would give her an exclusive video/review when I give my first attempt at eating live octopus. I am one to follow through on my promises so in the next little while (which could be...never--kidding) I will go hunt for a reputable restaurant and eat moving, squiggly, live, baby octopus tentacles. Anyone want to join me??


Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com