Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Friday, 9 March 2007

Recent blog tweaks

For those with a sharp eye, I've been playing around with some tweaks to the blog. You've probably noticed that I now have a "label cloud" thanks to the excellent tutorial provided by phydeaux3. I have also started going through my archives and adding tags to my old posts (previously Blogger did not have this feature) so if you are looking for some more information on Korea, feel free to click on the tags and read away. I've changed the limit to how many posts come up when you click on the labels (thanks to Ramani). Previously it was set to 20, but now I've set it to 100. That means when you want to read about my food posts, it may take a while to load, so please be patient!


Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com