Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Saturday, 16 June 2007

Campus Couple Saturday: Korean Fashion Tips

Here we go again with another installment of Campus Couple Saturday. Other blogs that I read in the blogosphere have similar themed posts every week. Want some health tips from a cast member of Battlestar Galactica? Or how about a weekly update of random blogs across the internet?

I figured I'd join in on the fun, but this time around it's going to be by posting images of similarly dressed couples in South Korea. What are the current fashion trends right now in Korea? I'm not sure, but you might find out here. It's getting very hot now, so people are starting to wear shorts, tshirts, mini skirts (wait a minute, that's all year round--even in -10 degrees Celsius), tank tops, heels, flip flops,...etc. The second installment of Campus Couple Saturday is about to begin. Are you ready? Let's go!

This couple was spotted in Myeongdong, which is a hot place to find couples dressed the same. Just camp in one spot and shoot away! I don't know who's more adorable, the guy or the girl! Maybe this couple is trying to have matching hair too. ;)


Taking pictures while walking down the stairs can be a difficult feat with a point and shoot...but nonetheless you can make out this couple still. Seems like pink is the theme today.


This couple was spotted in Dongdaemun...as you can see, there can be variations on the colors of the shirts too! Red for females and blue for males. Now with this picture we just happened to be walking in the same direction. I just so happened to be in the right place at the right time to snap this little gem.


I enjoyed my Saturday today playing basketball in awesome weather and eating galbi. What did you do today (or are planning on doing)?

5 comments:

Ed said...

...that's just too weird for words.

Jon Allen said...

That first pair in the pink are what we call a couple of kimchi dodgers.
They've eaten way too much junk food.

Gdog said...

Jon: haha...nice one. Maybe it's genetics at play here...;)

Grace said...

These pictures just crack me up! Puahahahaha!

sarah said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.



Sarah

http://www.thetreadmillguide.com

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com