Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Saturday, 5 May 2007

The Most Effective Way to Secure your Scooter

I know what you're wondering right now...why does the post date say Sunday, May 6th? It's barely Friday back in North America and Saturday is just starting in South Korea. Well, I will be occupied over the next few days (I'll fill you in later, don't worry) so updates will be slowing down. If only Blogger had the timestamp feature like Wordpress, these posts would be auto posting! Well, you can't win 'em all.

Check this out...there's securing your scooter and then there's REALLY securing your speed demon. How to make sure your prized investment doesn't get stolen? Lock the front wheels to a post near the sidewalk and for good measure slap another lock on the back wheel. This picture reminds me of that Simpsons episode when Homer had a wheel lock slapped onto his car tire in New York City:

How do you lock up your scooter/motorcycle?

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Actually, it doesn't say May 6th - it says Tuesday, June 5, 2007!

Gdog said...

natasha, what would I do without you? Thanks for that! :)

I was actually just testing to see who follows my blog closely, and you've captured top honors! ;)

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com