Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Sunday, 17 June 2007

Tony the Tiger in South Korea

I have to be up early tomorrow to head to Yatap Station (it takes 1.5 hours to get there from Mokdong) to do some filming for the online lessons that our students watch. So I will post something interesting tomorrow for your reading pleasure. I just had to create a lesson plan on what I am going to do for tomorrow. Since I am traveling so far, I also have to wake up to get ready at 7:30am--I usually get up at 10:00am (sleeping in rules, baby)!

Anyways, I'll leave you with a picture of my breakfast tomorrow morning. As you can see, they are frosted flakes but they are whole wheat. Whole wheat cereal helps keep Tony the Tiger regular!


Anonymous said...

Actually, delete the 2 previous comments. So here it goes. Does that thing have frosting just like the real ones in US or do they have less?

Peter Chen said...

Hi gdog,

I envy you. You can take kimchi anytime you like. I was told it is very healthy, like other fermented food - saurkraut, yoghurt, tempeh, kefir, etc. I had thought of making it myself but would much prefer to pay and eat.

Actually the real reason I am here is to thank you for leaving a comment in my post Most popular posts widget for Blogger and that I have responded to your comment.

Peter (Blog*Star 2006 and 2007)
Testing Blogger Beta (now New Blogger)

Peter Chen said...

Hi Gdog,

Forgot to add, I even have a post that says there is a possibility that kimchi can even cure birdflu. See Natural remedies for birdflu

Peter a.k.a. enviroman
Enviroman Says

Gdog said...

Anonymous: They do have the original sugar coated frosted flakes here. This kind was a new release that had less sugar and was whole wheat.

Peter: Thanks for the comment!

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com