This is how it works.
- Each player must post these rules first.
- Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I'm half Shih Tzu and half Lasso Apso.
2. Consumption of dairy now makes me flatulate more than ever before (Chinese people are 93% lactose intolerant). Stephen Fung, you have some competition coming your way!
3. I can play 52 pick up with ease.
4. Traveling sometimes is a pain for me because I have too many gadgets, chargers, cables, and other junk for all my electronic gizmos. Next time I'm packing light!
5. I am an owner of a ScottEVest, or now known as SeV. This jacket comes in handy when you're traveling and trying to reduce the weight of your carry on. I was able to stuff at least 5-6 pounds of misc. junk into this jacket. I can even fit my 12" laptop in the back pocket (note to self: this results in shoulder pain).
6. When I'm not rolling around in dead fish down by the beach, I love eating cow stomach.
7. I have worked every job possible in a restaurant. I have worked at my parents' restaurants since the tender age of 5, along with my brother and sister. This is how my bacon addiction started. Child labor rules! ;)
8. I am sponsored by Costco.
There you have it, 8 fun facts about yours truly. Thanks again to Leo Chiang for the tag (impressed with my one month response time, Leo?). Anyways, the following bloggers should consider themselves tagged:
Hoo Kang - He will soon rule South Korea.
Max Watson - Keep those "car photos" coming, brother! ;)
ROK Drop - Your insight to South Korea from a GI's perspective.
Lao Ocean Girl- She's a photography fanatic.
Eva McKinnon - She's the Stranger in Suwon.
Michael the Metropolitician - He risks getting jumped by Koreans to get shoes.
Mike's Blender - Providing us with the latest news from Japan.
Joe McPherson - Let's see what other interesting facts we can extract from the ZenKimchi dude!