Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Wednesday, 8 August 2007

Name a Domain, Win an iPod!

Part of blogging involves supporting other bloggers and their initiatives online. Well, I'm a sucker for contests (I've been lucky too!) and this one I'm about to mention is pretty cool. I've been following the blogs of Ed and Michael for quite a while now. Anyways, these guys have decided to start a new hockey blog, and they want your help. What's the deal?

Ed Lau and Michael Kwan need your help in naming their new hockey blog! You might know Michael from his freelance writing and Ed from his personal blog. If you come up with the best name, you could win an 8GB iPod Nano totally free!

So there you have it. Suggest a name and have a chance to win a free iPod. Guys, get ready to send me the iPods because I'm taking this contest down! :)

4 comments:

Stay At Home Day, Geek Style said...

I entered this thing, with about 10 domain names. I checked today to see if any of them were registered, and they are all still available, so I a am guessing that I have no shot. Be sure to check out my Canon SD750 digital camera giveaway. It seems like you are into the giveaway scene! :)

DevDad

daeguowl said...

I reckon you should suggest "What the puck!" or is that too obvious?

Gdog said...

DevDad: Thanks for visiting...I'll see if I have time to post about your blog and that nice contest!

daeguowl: whatthepuck.com is already taken! ;)

John from Daejeon said...

Hey Gdog,

Take a look at this: http://www.davidrussell.org/2007/07/03/battle-at-kruger-video/

The rescue attempt at the end is unbelievable.

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com