Welcome! How to Use This Blog...

Step 1: Teaching in Korea FAQ
Step 2: Read The Top Posts of 2006
Step 3: How to Find a Job Teaching in Korea

Thursday, 20 September 2007

Photo Essay: Why I Love Summer in BC

Now with autumn rolling around the corner, and the weather getting a lot chillier in the evening, I thought I'd reminisce about the summer we had when we first arrived back from Korea. Let me present to you the following photo essay on why I love summers in BC--I hope you can figure it out from the images below!















4 comments:

Leo said...

Yeah, I love food too . . . I mean summer!

Gdog said...

Haha...glad you were able to read between the lines! :)

John from Daejeon said...

Your sweet corn pictures are killing me over here in South Korea. I don't understand the Korean love affair with dry, old, starchy, field corn. I even bought my boss a package of New Zealand "melt in your mouth" sweet corn which he found revolting. However, his kids loved it. So, I think it might have something to do with the older generation's reluctance to embrace change or food from other cultures.

Orchid said...

Love the pics Gdog.

Recent Posts

Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com